The latest and more powerful Galaxy S from Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S III. Samsung implement lots of new feature in this third generation, There is a BSI sensor for zero lag shutter with 8 MP camera, Bluetooth 4 also available on this Galaxy S with less power to operate and have a wider range, Galaxy S III use 2.100 mAh battery for a longer battery life. Samsung change physical design for this Galaxy S III with a more rounded edge, resulting more sleek and exclusive look for this device.
Special feature for Samsung Galaxy S III are :
- Smart Stay
As long as your eyes still look at the screen, the display timeout will not activate. No more screen off when you read a long story or article.
- Direct Call
When user compose a message to someone and then decided to call them instead, just put Galaxy S III on your ear and it will automatically dial the number.
- S Voice
A voice command feature that can be use to change phone state, answer call, and to take picture without pressing any button.
- Pop up Play
Galaxy S III feature that can make user use 2 different application in one screen
Samsung Galaxy S III specification :
– Dimension 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
– Weight : 133 grams
– Screen Display : 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED (1280×720)
– Processor: Exynos 4 Quad @ 1.4Ghz for HSPA version
– 1GB RAM
– Back Camera : 8MP Autofocus, Flash, Zero Lag Shutter BSI Image
– Front Camera : 1.9 MP HD, Flash, Zero Lag Shutter
– Video : Full HD 1080p Recording and Playback
– Internal Memory Capacity : 16GB/32GB/64GB
– Battery Capacity : 2.100mAh
– 802.11n Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4
– microSD slot
– Micro SIM
Some picture from Samsung Mobile page on facebook